Promoting Junior Sailing on Lake Carlyle
CYSS is a 501-C3 Chairitable Organization, founded in 2001 in order to provide resources that promote youth sailing activities based at Lake Carlyle. Lake Carlyle is located 60 miles east of the St. Louis Metropolitan area and is one of the finest sailing lakes in the Midwest.
Since its inception, Carlyle Youth Sailing School has had a tremendous impact upon young sailors on Lake Carlyle.
- Provided funding for the purchase of a fleet of Optimist sailboats for Junior Sailors
- Provided funding for the purchase of Laser Radial sails and equipment for Junior Sailors
- Provided funding for the purchase of a fleet of Bic Open sailboats for Junior Sailors
- Provided grants encouraging professional growth and certification of Junior Sailing Instructors
- Sponsored numerous individuals and teams in local, district, national and international sailing events
Make a difference in the potential of Junior Sailing for generations to come.
Support Carlyle Youth Sailing School.
CYSS accepts monetary and equipment donations and provides receipts for tax purposes.